Mannington MT-711 Pressure Sensitive Adhesive - 4 Gallon
Mannington MT-711 adhesive is pressure sensitive, solvent free, and acrylic based. It is nonflammable, and anti-microbial with zero calculated VOC’s.
- Easy application
- VOC-compliant/solvent free/low odor
- Moisture and alkali resistant
- Readily identifiable mylar chips
- Contains fungicide protection
- Complies with SCAQMD Rule 1168
The floor must be sound, smooth, dry and clean. Mechanically remove any dirt, wax, and loose paint, dry adhesive and all foreign matter that would interfere with a good bond. Cutback adhesive must be removed and/or covered prior to applying adhesive for installing Mannington flooring. The installation site must be temperature and humidity controlled by the use of permanent HVAC or equivalent system. The floor and room temperature as well as flooring materials and adhesive, must be maintained d at 65° - 95° F (18.3° - 35.0° C), and the humidity below 65% for 48 hours prior to, during, and after the testing and installation. Do not use on substrates that have been chemically cleaned.
Concrete subfloors must be tested for moisture vapor emissions rate (MVER) per Calcium Chloride Test Method ASTM F1869, or for in-situ Relative Humidity per ASTM F2170. The surface pH must not exceed 9.0. MVER of concrete substrates must be below 3.0 lbs., or with in-situ Relative Humidity below 75% per ASTM F2170. Site conditions, floor preparations, and moisture and alkalinity must comply with ASTM F710.
Trowel Size: 1/16” x 1/32” x 1/32”
Coverage: 150 sq. ft. per gallon
Packaging: 1 gallon pail #849889, 4 gallon pail #849886
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Do not use where excessive moisture, alkali, or hydrostatic pressure exist
- Prevent prolonged breathing of vapor and skin contact
- Do not apply directly over gypsum based surfaces
- Avoid contact with eyes • Do not ingest
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN